Membership dues and club registration fees account for more than 80% of our income, while home swim meets, fundraising, apparel and donations help make up the remaining 20%. Through the generous support and backing of our community and members, we are able to fundraise for various equipment, team events and many other things that help to enhance each swimmers' experience. We host various fundraising events throughout the year and previous events have included: AmazonSmile, firework stand, pie sales, raffles, GivingTuesday campaign and many other events that help promote team unity while raising funds for various goals.
We have been fortunate to purchase many pieces of equipment, as well as social/team building activities to our swimmers thanks to fundraising efforts and our generous sponsors. Items purchased through fundraising and sponsorship funds includes:
Lat pull down machines & weights
Additional hand paddles
Wireless headsets- Coaches can provide instant feedback to swimmers who are in the water through a transmitter
When you invest in the Seawolves you are investing in athletes’ lives. Swimming is a sport that our athletes will use for the rest of their life. Swimmers tend to carry a higher grade point average and are masters of time management: in short, swimming keeps our kids clean for life!
FIREWORK TENT FUNDRAISER
Since 1999 SCSC has held a firework stand permit through the City of Papillion. Through a partnership with Wild Willy’s Fireworks, this annual fundraiser brings significant proceeds to support our team's mission. SCSC prides ourselves on being one of the most affordable year-round swim teams in the Omaha-Metro area, with fundraising helping to offset these costs.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT SCSC
Many employers donate to charitable organizations through workplace giving programs! Your employer may match your tax-deductible donation or may have a volunteer grant-giving program.
A quick and easy way to support your team through purchasing physical and e-gift cards from thousands of brands! For every purchase made, SCSC receives a percentage to help support our operations.
When you connect your Baker's Rewards account, every time you make a purchase you support the Seawolves!
MAKE A DONATION
You can help support the Seawolves through in-kind or monetary donations! Your contribution makes a significant difference in the lives of these athletes, while helping to promote a healthy lifestyle. Monetary donations can be completed using the link above, or if you would like to donate an in-kind gift, please email Aidan Cho at email@example.com.